• Tap the settings icon and then tap the Cog icon to access the settings menu. • Then the settings page will open where you need to click on the Apply tab. After that, click on the General tab and choose the selected interface option.
- Mobile device management solution AirMore allows users to broadcast content to an external display from their phone or tablet.
- This method mentioned looks like it’s primarily for checking out system services.
- The Recovery key is often on the right or left side of the keyboard deck on a ThinkPad next to the Power button.
- You can click on it to start recording your screen, or toggle it to stop recording.
- You have the option of using either the Paint app or the Photos app.
This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. You can download Restoro by clicking the Download button below. Superior record of delivering simultaneous large-scale mission critical projects on time and under budget. If it doesn’t, browse to your CD-ROM drive and run the setup utility. Namrata loves writing about products and gadgets. She has been working for Guiding Tech since 2017 and has around five years of experience writing features, how-tos, buying guides, and explainers.
Create A Custom Refresh Image Windows 8 Only
After the factory reset, you can move back all the files, apps, and data as you wish. The steps on how to do a factory reset depend on the make and model of the Android device. However, most of the Android devices have similar settings with just a few chances. They may only differ in which keys to use during the process but the entire purpose is the same. A soft reset is done to attempt a quick refresh to all malfunctioning apps or Android settings usually done when apps are not performing well.
How To Screenshot On Asus Laptop Using Snipping Tool
An incorrect configuration of the boot.ini file, as a result of which the Windows boot loader will try to boot Windows from the wrong disk. Incorrect loading website of Boot.ini can occur due to poorly installed software, Windows updates, viruses, etc. This particular issue is quite common with users that have recently upgraded to Windows 10 from an older Windows version. The USB driver should automatically be migrated and updated to fit the new operating system, but as it turns out, this doesn’t always happen automatically.
To learn more about complete computer coverage, visit asurion.com/homeplus. Running SFC scannow on Windows 10, 8, and 7 Enter the command sfc /scannow and press Enter. Wait until the scan is 100% complete, making sure not to close the Command Prompt window before then. The results of the scan will depend on whether or not the SFC finds any corrupted files.